WHITE DOG GALLERY
Even though we’re in lockdown number 2, we just wanted to re-assure everyone that we are still here working behind closed doors just like we did in the last lockdown.
• If you have any framing or printing booked in with us, we’re working hard to get it ready for the completion date already given to you. We will contact you when it’s ready to arrange an appointment time for you to collect or, if you prefer and you’re local, we can deliver it to you.
• Framing for Christmas! It’s best if you book an appointment ready for when we re-open (hopefully on December 2nd). To do this please phone 07855 987 242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can of course wait until we re-open in December to book your appointment, but it might be a bit of a squeeze to fit everyone in!
• All our gifts are available to purchase throughout lockdown. Just check out everything on our website and simply follow the instructions. We’re very sorry but due to the sheer number of different items we stock, we’re unable to put each individual item on the website. But again by contacting us we’re here to help you.
• And don’t forget our art supplies for all existing artists and budding artists. Again you can purchase anything by just contacting us with your individual needs – and we’ll do the rest!
So, the two quickest ways to get in touch with us are:
Phone – 07855 987 242
Email – email@example.com
We still have our great selection of local art, design-led gifts, greeting cards and art supplies available to you, but when browsing we politely ask you to minimise the handling of products.
But, if you don’t feel safe coming into the Gallery, don’t worry as we will still be operating our free local delivery service. Simply call the gallery, let us know what you like to purchase and, as long as it’s in stock, we’ll get it to you.
We’ve missed being open and really hope to see you all very soon.
Please note all our plans are, of course, subject to change.
Please feel free to call either Gallery, if you want to just check we’re open.
Lockdown Local Delivery Service – helping the local community
As we’re all still restricted with going to the shops – and it looks like we will be for some time – we have decided to offer a selection our gifts which up until now have not been available to purchase other than in store.
This sevice also includes all our art supplies! Follow this link to see our range.
This is a temporary solution until we can welcome you all back into the shop, and so we have tried to set this service up in the easiest way possible.
So here’s how it works:
1. Firstly, take a look at our lovely gifts. You can find these in the menu under Shop – Gifts. Rather than individually pricing each item we’ve given an overview of price from low to high to include everything in the picture.
2. Once you’ve decided what you’d like, simply email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it is still in stock and give you the correct price. Don’t forget to include your phone number in the email!
3. When you’re happy with your selection, you simply pay and we deliver to your door for free (selected areas) or for a small charge.
Please be aware that it is proving tricky to replenish stock quickly as many of our suppliers are individual people or very small companies. But we’re working on this!
Here’s our poster to say thanks to the NHS and key workers.
We’ve put it in our gallery window and if you would like one to put in your window you can download it here for free.
Protect the NHS
The White Dog Gallery Team
William Lionel Wyllie
We have an exclusive and valuable collection of original work and memorabilia by WL Wyllie. Wyllie, A Life in Sketches, is a must see collection with much of the work dating back to his childhood and early adult years. We also have original etchings, limited edition prints and greeting cards too.
Naval Typographic Art
Our very own in-house artist, Tim Hut, produces wonderful Naval word art images. Following the contours of each ship, Tim meticulously fills the image with words pertinent to the Navy and the particular ship he is working on. All Tim’s work can be personalised, allowing you to choose up to 8 words of your own to be included in the image. A great gift for someone in the Royal Navy!
Why we’re unique
We usually send out newsletters 2-3 times a month, and you’ll be the first to know about our latest artists and artwork, exciting news and unique gifts!
Say hello – visit our galleries
Select the location you would like to visit on the map below
to see opening times, address and contact info